The Current Need for The ThermGen Solution
- Reflects The Key Trend (see map below)
- Provides a scalable and economic alternative
- Complies with local and national regulations
- Can be placed onsite where waste is created or stored
Map of rapid decline in incineration, the last 20 years
- The map below shows the locations of hundreds of prior active commercial incinerators in the US, with now all but 9 shut down.
- Transport of multiple materials, HazMat, and designated substances require significant expense, security, and liability exposures that can be avoided with on site waste destruction ThermGen provides.
- Incinerators require continual power for heating the large chambers. ThermGen is self sustaining once initially heated after 15 to 20 minutes of start up. This saves fuel and reduces emissions.